Thursday, February 2, 2012

February's Photo a Day

I've always wanted to do the Project 365 where you take a photo to commemorate everyday of your life for a year.  But it makes me so anxious.  I fear I'll miss a day and fail completely for the entire year, not just the one day a photo wasn't snapped, for one day missed is a full year of failure.  Zoloft clearly doesn't help with Project 365 fears!

So I'm going to attempt the February Photo a Day Challenge.



I won't even lie.  The thought of missing a day in February is nauseating as well.  I mean it's only 29 days versus 365, surely I can manage to accomplish this task.

I'm already a day behind because I spent too many hours yesterday talking myself out of it.  However, I spent this morning talking myself into it.

I'm going to do this ya'll. I may not blog everyday, but I will post all the pics eventually.  And I vow to NOT announce if I missed a photo and had to play catch-up.  Surely I won't remember if I fail this simple task and let it beat me down 20 years from now.

2 comments:

Breanne said...

:), fun!

abby said...

this is fun. I need to do this!