I was very proud of myself. Definitely the most elaborate birthday party I've ever planned. And quite possibly the last.
We had a Superhero themed birthday party, complete with cupcake toppers, One-Two-Punch, kryptonite balloons, superhero coloring pages and Superhero Pez candies.
The kids wore their favorite superhero costumes and I had this fun shirt made for me.
And here is the birthday boy... such a cutie!
I wish I had gotten a picture of us all - Courtnie had on a lime green shirt with one of Colton's blue capes and this ginormous bow with all different colors (she really looked so cute), Jason was wearing his Captain America shirt and Cameron (being "different") wore all white (to play laser tag nonetheless) came as Mr. Freeze.
Happy 7th Birthday sweet boy!
1 comment:
Coda couldn't stop talking about it! He loved it and it was so nice of you to think of him. BUT...I'm not so excited because Coda now thinks he needs to have a big huge birthday party! I'm so lame...but you, you did awesome by the sound of it! Thanks again!
Post a Comment