Monday, November 28, 2011

Mama & Me

Yet, another pinterest idea!  I made this journal for Courtnie and I.  We write each other back and forth.  I usually write in it and sneak it in her room so when she goes to bed she can have something sweet to read.  She's soooo eager to right back though that she runs it back to me before she finally gets in bed for the night.

Colton wanted a journal too, which is great since he really needs to start writing more and even reading bigger words than the books at school.  So we made one for him too!  I wrote him his first note the other night and the next morning he wrote me back.  He basically asked me the same questions I asked him and never even answering my questions!  It will be neat to read them over the years and see how far his writing and reading skills advance. 


1 comment:

The Hunter Family said...

I LOVE this idea! Did you find printables for the labels or did you make them? Do share! Love it!