Day 1 - I'm thankful for the one-on-one time I've had with my mom since her surgery. What an incredible blessing to have been completely schedule free to take care of her all this time.
Day 2 - I'm thankful to be a stay-at-home-mom and I rest knowing that bills are paid, food is on the table and we have a strong family unit.
Day 3 - I am thankful for God's never ending, redeeming love. Without Him, our lives would be meaningless.
Day 4 - I'm thankful for the Holy Spirit, who prompts my convictions. I'm thankful for freedom of speech, so that I may tell the Biblical truth in all things.
Day 5 - Mom and I just had a 20 minute FB chat with Breanne. Oh, the Lord is sooooo good! And THAT's what I'm thankful for today - technology and social networking! Although it seems silly, addicting and even petty at times, thank you to Facebook for providing the ability to "chat" with my sister this morning!
Day 6 - I'm thankful for my church family. After years of searching for the right church and always being drawn back to Lake Pointe Rockwall (even though is was just a bit further than we wanted), we finally make our home in Forney, TX and that same month LP Forney was opened. Thank you LP Forney for being an incredible church!!
Day 7 - I'm thankful for RAIN!
Day 8 - Thankful today for shelter from storms (and earthquakes and tornadoes). At any moment of any day, my shelter could crumble. I pray to be reminded to never take that for granted.
Day 9 - So thankful for the freedom to worship my God any time and any place!
Day 10 - I'm thankful for friends who are there when you need them. When I actually "CALL" them, they know it must be important and are there to listen and give advice all the time. Thank you!
Day 11 - Thankful for being rescued from tears and heartache by a sweet friend and then after that by my Mom. (2nd update) - All 3 of my children and Courtnie's friend Caily are ALL playing together, nicely. Makes my heart so happy :)
Day 12 - I'm thankful for the few days we have that we are not being pulled in multiple directions. It's nice to wake up on our own and spend the entire day as a family simply enjoying each others company.
Day 13 - Today I'm thankful for the quality time with the family and a new week with a fresh start. Thanks be to God!
Day 14 - I'm thankful today for teachers who provide for, teach and care for my children during the weekdays.
Day 15 - I'm thankful for this quiet time I've had with our Lord lately. I've definitely had time to spend in His word and many hours to "listen" to His voice.
Day 16 - I'm thankful for the opportunity to BAKE!
Day 17 - I'm thankful and faithful that God provides.
Day 18 - I'm thankful for my produce co-op. You ladies are awesome and it's because of you that we are approaching 1 year together and I'm still not tired of what we do. Thank you!!
Day 19 - Thankful today for the greatest privilege God gives to us, the freedom to approach Him at any time through prayer.
Day 20 - Thankful this stormy weather!! Incredibly blessed with all this family time we're getting, it might spoil me. The kids have enjoyed each others' company all day and Jason as allowed me time with him in the man cave. Love him!
Day 21 - So thankful my kids are home all this week. Thank you FISD for the whole week off.
Day 22 - Thankful my kids still want to talk to me, even if it is multiple times in the middle of the night. Love them! But bedtime is coming early tonight
Day 23 - I'm thankful for quiet times, so few and far between really, but oh so appreciated when they do happen!
Day 24 - Thankful for this time of year where nearly everyone is thankful and happy. It's almost like pessimism and negativity are obsolete.
Day 25 - I'm thankful today for one-on-one time with my hubby. I love you Jason ♥
Day 26 - Thankful for my family, especially my Momma. I love her so!
Day 27 - I'm thankful I've haven't snapped at anybody since I just realized I never took my medicine. It's your lucky day kids :)
Day 28 - So very thankful for the energy and desire to tackle the never-ending to-do list. It feels so great to mark things off that list :)
Day 29 - Thankful for shelter and heat. This cold weather has already bummed me into sweats and wrap around blankets. Brrr!
Day 30 - So thankful in a world of chaos, our God is Unchanging, never taken by surprise, ever on His Throne and Ever Faithful! Be blessed today!
No comments:
Post a Comment