Here are some random pics from November.
Courtnie's Shoes, which we had to THROW AWAY so she wouldn't wear them anymore! But first she made us promise her new ones, which we gladly bought. I wish I had gotten a better picture of the second angle. The back side of her shoe was half missing! These may very well be the worse death of a pair of shoes I've ever seen.
I was asked to make 6 large cookie trays for a business' 6 top clients. At first I thought it would be fun and easy. It didn't take long to learn it was fun and lots of work! I think I worked well over 12 hours getting all 6 trays ready. The extras were made into a tray for the kids' Elementary school.
These is my newest home decor. I've had it for awhile but knew I hadn't blogged about it. I just LOVE it!
And this last picture is so stinkin cute! There's just something so special about a sleeping child. Sure, it's nice that they are quiet and still and nothing new can be broken or arguments to be had. But really, they look so angelic while they sleep. It makes the days events worth it all.


No comments:
Post a Comment