Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

I know it's Wordless Wednesday but I must tell you all of this story. There are two children on my lap. If you look closely, Colton is up near my chest; you can see his arms poking out just a bit. And Courtnie is snuggled up behind him. The night was super stormy and our babies do not like storms. So they crawled in my lap while I rocked/patted them to sleep. Once they were asleep Jason took them to bed. There were more blankets, loveys and pillows on my lap than ever before! It was so worth the extra snuggling time with my babies. I do love a rainy night!!

4 comments:

Tamara said...

when was this?

Brandie said...

late last week one day...

Breanne said...

so so precious! :)

Jess said...

I LOVE it!!! I love cuddling with my babies!! That picture makes me happy!