Monday, March 29, 2010

Boys will be Boys, Part 2

Need I say more? These two can find mud anywhere and nothing will stop them from getting into it. I wish I had grabbed the camera when Colton walked up to the house with his hands out saying "what? what?" They weren't in trouble but he sure thought he was going to be. Question though, if he thinks he's going to be in trouble, why play in the mud? Needless to say the shoes have to sit on the porch and dry off so THEY can clean them.
And then there's this:

We had originally thought Cameron had poison ivy because Cameron likes to find poison ivy. He gets this ALL THE TIME! Jason has even walked him out in the field behind our house to show him what it looks like and where it is exactly. Yet, he still manages to find it. This time was a bit different though; it's poison oak! Something new for a change!! Last night we were talking and Jason asked him if he was going to go back there again and Cameron scoffed at him and said "yeah!" Let me also say, this poison oak (and the numerous times he's had poison ivy) doesn't stop there where the pictures are taken. It is literally all over his body! His face and eyes were so swollen, he literally brought tears to my eyes when he woke up. Anyhow, I'll close this with words from his dear younger brother.... "Cameron is poisoned!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ouch! That looks painful!