Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Spring HAS Sprung!
My friend, Tamara, and I took the kids to the park this afternoon. She has a little boy near Colton's age and her baby girl is the other baby we have at Academy Kids and is also Olivia's best friend. If you could see these two girls together, you'd see how much they ADORE each other! And the boys have just as much fun too. (I digressed..... really bad too.....) We headed to the park for some much-needed Vitamin D and playtime outdoors. The boys fed the ducks, rode scooters, played in the sand, climbed on the playground equipment and did it all over again (and again and again). They had so much fun! I love park time!! The girls had fun too. They weren't sure about the wind at times but loved being outside and seeing new things. They look so different up close and green! And playing at the park in company of good friends makes the outing that much more special. Thank you Tamara, Travis and Abby for joining us!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment