Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I had this grand idea to visit a pumpkin patch with the kids. The weather was absolutely incredible and add that to it being one of the first days of no rain in weeks, we all really just wanted some time outdoors. And yes, I did have photos in mind while we visited =) What we didnt expect was mud. Not just mud though, stinky wet swampy mud. Everywhere. Blah! Although my picture op wasnt successful, we tried and had alot of fun! Too bad my kids were totally oblivious to the fact that I wanted good pictures. I couldn't get ONE of them to cooperate.

Courtnie lost her Slurpee super quick. I think she may have gotten a drink or two before having to hand it over. T really, really liked it and didnt offer one drink to anyone else. Look Mom, I put a bib on her! I kept that white shirt clean!!

Colton was a bit hesitant on the hayride. He wasnt quite sure what we were doing but finally figured out it was pretty fun. T loved it from the begining, so long as she was able to stand up and see for herself.

1 comment:

Travis Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.