Monday, October 19, 2009

Miley Cyrus Concert

Dampa was good for his date with Courtnie to the Miley Cyrus concert. He bought tickets for himself and Courtnie for her birthday and she has been looking forward to this event since June. She woke up Sunday morning and picked out her own concert outfit, which I must say looks really cute! The anticipation of her date for that evening was killing her. Dampa came over early and they decorated his car, we snapped some pictures, they headed off for dinner and then the concert. She was in awe! I am so excited she was able to go see her. Thank you Dad for making this memory for her. I know this event will be something she cherishes forever and will share with her friends for years to come. We have a ton more pictures on our online photo album.

No comments: