We had a really good time! The only fried food we attempted was fried bubble gum and it was absolutely disgusting. Nothing else even looked appealing. Some foods should just remain un-fried!
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
State Fair of Texas 2012
The fair is extremely pricey for the Gautreaux household, seriously, our kids have never even been to the fair! But this year Courtnie had a dance comp at the Cotton Bowl and we decided to have a garage sale to help with the cost of taking the family to the Fair. Mom came home from work one day and someone had given her two kids fair tickets. The next day someone called her and had two adult tickets. Courtnie already had a ticket from her competition fees so this left us needing to pay for just one more adult ticket. God was so good to us! He even provided another free ticket to the fair while we were at the gate. A-M-A-ZING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
No---you did NOT try the fried bubblegum. Tell me you didn't...
...but if you did---do you eat it? swallow it? Or just chew it? I don't understand it.
Explain.
See... that's why I needed to try it. I just couldn't quite grasp how one fried bubble gum and how one ATE/CHEWED it. The outside pink is somewhat soft and the inside (gum?) is liquid-like. I did try it. And I spit it out. Absolutely disgusting!! I never got far enough in the eating process to know if I chewed it if it actually became gum. Weird and a complete waste of $6.
Post a Comment