Friday, March 2, 2012

iPhone Lessons

I said goodbye to my loyal Blackberry and hello to the enormous world of Apple. I took the plunge and upgraded to an iPhone today. A little apprehensive I admit and thought I was getting the hang of it in good time. That is until my children came home and took over. Those little boogers are smart!

What I've learned today:
* iPhones are very comprehensive
* This new device has more options than I knew existed.
* My children are way smarter than me.
* My children may be closet iPhone addicts.
* My children ARE iPhone addicts.
* I can play Words With Friends on my phone.
* I can earn money from my phone.
* I can BLOG on my phone!
* My iPod is ON my phone!
* Angry Birds makes me angry. Why can't I win but my children zip thru levels like they own the game?
* I like apps.
* I must watch my app spending.
* I may already be an iPhone addict.

No comments: