Thursday, March 1, 2012

First Tattoo

I got my first tattoo for my happy birthday.  I wasn't the slightest bit nervous or anxious, was very eager to get it done.   I've had laser hair removel done down yonder and heard that having a tattoo was easy compared to that.  Let me just say, when he started I wanted to scream.  I didn't.  But thought about it.  I have never felt anything so fierce in my life.  Natural childbirth three times, easy.  Laser hair removel on my most private area, semi easy.  Piercing things, really easy.  Grease burn on my skin, easy.  This literally felt like he was slicing my wrist with a razorblade... over and over and over again.  I'm not sure I'll ever get another tattoo.  I only want one other one on my foot and the tattoo guy told me that would be way easier than the one on my wrist.  Not so sure I want to test his theory, even if he is an expert in this field.