Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Life with Boys

I always find random stuff around my house.  And these things aren't just accidentally left there!  It's almost as if they were strategically placed as decor, like it's there new place of rest.  Rather than continue to get irritated, I figured I'd start documenting my boys' efforts at decorating MY home.

Here we have the kitchen table centerpiece, thank you Cameron.



And here in the chest of dog toys, you will find Colton's "treasure box inside Mommy's treasure box".


This is Jason's ball that the tball team signed.  My guess would be Colton's efforts??  Surely it wasn't Jason....


This pic is hard to see, if you can see it at all.  But right in the middle of the wall, in MY room, is a bb pellet.  That's right, someone named Cameron had an airsoft and BB war IN MY HOUSE, IN  MY ROOM!  Yeah, they knew I was not happy. 


This is Colton's bow and arrow, made from Mom's hangers.  Do you know how many hangers I have thrown away because I thought he was tanking on his clothes to get them down?  I probably could've saved myself some hangers had I just let him keep the first few.  You can also find this "toy" hanging on the bookcase door knobs in the living area.

2 comments:

JessG said...

hilarious!

About Me said...

This post made me laugh. :)