Thursday, April 14, 2011

A New Season

Seminoles are back together again for another season of baseball.  Last summer they made it to the final round of playoffs in July and battled long and hard to move to the next round, which would have been out of state.  This season... how do I put it nicely... they.are.terrible.  We love the team, the boys, the parents and we ADORE the coaches.  I find sometimes find myself scratching my head, or worse, making my grocery list.  We're playing in a select league and they play like that?  It's getting very frustrating to be honest.  Cameron beats himself up hard about it too.  His passion, his life, and his time all revolve around baseball.  Not to mention he's a sore loser (ahem... definitely not a quality he has gotten from me, definitely not me!).

We still rally them on and know there will come a game and they will shake off the errors and became the incredible team they are.  Until then, I can see show off these amazing pictures I have.  Once again, I failed as a parent and didn't take them.  Thank you to my Uncle Jeff who took these for us though!




How cool is the above picture of Cameron #2 warming up pitching with Jason #2.  They really do make a wonderful father-son pair :)

No comments: