For now, we have found what Colton enjoys - tball. We've tried soccer, karate, and tball last season. He gets really pumped about practice and games and wants to practice all the time. So much different than the child who at one time was so bashful and even a tad fearsome when it came to new things.
Since I've become that Mom who forgets the camera with the third child, I have stolen my sisters pictures of my youngest baby. Here he is, 6 years old, on the field playing ball. The time really does go by too quickly. My little lefty bats and catches right-handed.
I just love baseball season!!I'm not gonna lie, I really didn't enjoy soccer when the kids played. I stuck it out and enjoyed watching them have fun but there is just nothing more enjoyable than sitting outside in the sun, watching a good ballgame. And watching your children play and push themselves harder to advance their skills in the sport they love, makes it that much sweeter.
Who knows how long my little one will enjoy playing baseball, but for now I will enjoy my time outdoors with him. I wouldn't be surprised if one day I were posting about some sort of extreme sports that he were participating in. The daredevil in him is bound to come out at some point!



No comments:
Post a Comment