
A friend and I have started a new business - Molding Minds Preschool!
To make a long story short last week I quit my job. I was the Assistant Director for a preschool program and I absolutely LOVED my job. I poured myself into that program working long hours outside of my regular hours because I loved it. This year one thing after another happened and it was revealed that from as high as the pastor of the church down to the administrator of the MDO the program was attached to, that things were not right and the environment became very stressful and toxic to work in. I have grieved over this program as all of my children have attended this very preschool. I truly have felt a loss by leaving. However, God made it clear to me I that it was time to move on.
A friend and I have decided that since our gifts are working with children that we are going to open a 2 day a week PreK program out of our house (hers actually) and hopefully move it to a more sound church once it grows. Over the past few days things have moved into place and already we have seen a good amount of interest and are hoping to start enrolling on Monday. If that isn't God moving I don't know what is since we only started "advertising" on Wednesday!
I will save all of the advertising for you to look at in your own time, but if you have a child and would like to see them in a safe, nurturing, Christian, play-based PreK program and are in the Dallas Area please have a look and feel free to contact us. And of course, you can always send referrals our way even if you don't live in this area!
To make a long story short last week I quit my job. I was the Assistant Director for a preschool program and I absolutely LOVED my job. I poured myself into that program working long hours outside of my regular hours because I loved it. This year one thing after another happened and it was revealed that from as high as the pastor of the church down to the administrator of the MDO the program was attached to, that things were not right and the environment became very stressful and toxic to work in. I have grieved over this program as all of my children have attended this very preschool. I truly have felt a loss by leaving. However, God made it clear to me I that it was time to move on.
A friend and I have decided that since our gifts are working with children that we are going to open a 2 day a week PreK program out of our house (hers actually) and hopefully move it to a more sound church once it grows. Over the past few days things have moved into place and already we have seen a good amount of interest and are hoping to start enrolling on Monday. If that isn't God moving I don't know what is since we only started "advertising" on Wednesday!
I will save all of the advertising for you to look at in your own time, but if you have a child and would like to see them in a safe, nurturing, Christian, play-based PreK program and are in the Dallas Area please have a look and feel free to contact us. And of course, you can always send referrals our way even if you don't live in this area!
The Molding Minds tab is on the right and form there you can read the blog in order or you can click on the PreK tab on the top and click the links from there.
No comments:
Post a Comment