Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

How lucky am I to have slept in and been woken up to four smiling faces eager to feed me? And they were bearing gifts! I was served french toast (defintiely Jason's specialty because I cannot make this), eggs (the kids' specialty), turkey bacon and chocolate milk. Yum!

Courtnie made me the placemat and bookmark at school and Jason and Cameron put some thought into the "card" they made as well. I do have a special gift coming soon which I am very excited about. We are going to pick out a new tree to plant in the new backyard!



I do want to share Courtnie's bookmark with you. She really put thought into this and knowing I love to read, she couldn't have made a more perfect gift:

B - Brilliant

R - Really Cute

A - Awesome

N - Nice

D - Delightful

I - Intelligent

E - Everlasting Love

Seriously, I don't need a special day for these four to remind me they love me. Although it is nice, I do appreciate the thought and time they have put into making this day so special. I love you all more than words can say. Thank you for making this Mother's Day so special.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Happy Mothers Day to you lovely!

Jess said...

You deserve a nice mother's day!!!