My biggest celebration was this past Friday night. My dearest friend, Anna, planned a birthday dinner to celebrate with my closest family and friends. We had dinner at Fireside Pies (so yummy!) and then we headed back to our house for game night. I could not believe the turnout of friends that came to celebrate with me. I truly felt loved and blessed to have so many come to join us. Thank you to all who made the night so special.Saturday, February 27, 2010
30th Birthday Celebrations
My 30th birthday celebrations just keep going and going. My actual birthday was on a Wednesday, one of the days I work, and it was such a blessing to spend this big day with my closest friends. It made the transition from my 20s to my 30s a bit more realxing and easy. My mom and Jason sent flowers to my work. We've had several birthday dinners with family members.
My biggest celebration was this past Friday night. My dearest friend, Anna, planned a birthday dinner to celebrate with my closest family and friends. We had dinner at Fireside Pies (so yummy!) and then we headed back to our house for game night. I could not believe the turnout of friends that came to celebrate with me. I truly felt loved and blessed to have so many come to join us. Thank you to all who made the night so special.

My biggest celebration was this past Friday night. My dearest friend, Anna, planned a birthday dinner to celebrate with my closest family and friends. We had dinner at Fireside Pies (so yummy!) and then we headed back to our house for game night. I could not believe the turnout of friends that came to celebrate with me. I truly felt loved and blessed to have so many come to join us. Thank you to all who made the night so special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Brandie! I'm glad it was such a great day!
Post a Comment