Friday, October 30, 2009

He Made What?

I was sitting in the office at work today and got an email from a teacher. She is so sweet, anytime they are doing something fun she snaps pics of the kids and emails them to the Moms. I really love that! I opened her email to see my sweet baby's face smiling and holding his treat bag that he decorated. I read her email:

"Here is a pic I snapped of Colton. As he was gluing the parts he cut out on the bag, he was telling everyone what they were: these are the eyes, the nose, the boobs, the stomach, and the mouth. I was only half listening and asked him to repeat it to me to make sure I had heard correctly!"

I had to re-read that and then busted out laughing. My son managed to make two things at once - boobs and his mother's face bright red from embarrassment. He never ceases to amaze us at the wonderful things he says and does. God bless his heart (and mine).

Here are the pictures of his party bag (with the boobs) and of him helping carve the class pumpkin. Thanks Ms. Leann for the pictures you take of him. I absolutely love it when I get to see his smiling face throughout the day.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I had to come see this! How funny! Aren't you glad you have a place like this to keep these kinds of stories forever?