Sunday, October 11, 2009
Five a Day
Ever try to get your kiddo to eat five fruits and veggies a day? It's not an easy task sometimes! Courtnie is my healthy eater - she'll eat anything at least once. Cameron will complain but fears the wrath of driving his parents to a maddened state and will eventually eat them but not without protesting. Colton straight refuses and holds out to the very end - through tears, cleaning up from dinner, lights out and threats to end the evening with early bedtime. In Colton's defense he will eat fruit all day long! And dinner wasn't bad - it was stew with potatoes, greens beans and carrots. He liked the cornbread! This is what dinner often times looks like at our house: 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
those are great pictures... you gotta love that face!
..
sccccary!
Um...getting our little guy to eat veggies now is like pulling teeth!
I've resorted to sneaking them into the diet like Morning Star Veggie & Soy Nuggets. I think they're called Chik Nuggets or something like that.
Sneaky yes....but I do it. He thinks he's eating chicken nuggets, and I know that he's getting vegetables. It's a win-win, right? {I'm not evil & sneaky, right????}
Post a Comment