Front:
Back:
Cameron was none too happy. Can't say I blame him really. But maybe this will teach him a lesson - pick up your things! And maybe use the lock Mom and Dad bought you for your door. It also taught me a lesson - put all things worth creating damage away from the reach of a michievous four year old.
BTW, he didn't do this on my watch. He was in his Daddy's care! In Jason's defense, Colton was super sick and on the couch near asleep when I left. At some point he had a sudden burst of energy to do this. Thank the good Lord his energy ran out before he wanted to decorate anything else in the house. Needless to say he sat in timeout and went to bed early. All this when you're sick! I'm not sure who to comfort? Poor Daddy? Poor Cameron? or Poor Colton? Good thing Courtnie and I were at dance!
1 comment:
Nice! We had a purple sharpie incident while Avery was in Daddy's care. It went on the carpet, kitchen cabinets, and numerous toys. Kids are fun!
Post a Comment