That afternoon the kids went bowling. And once again they were thoroughly entertained with bowling, popcorn and cokes. Daddy came up to Bowlarama to surprise the kids and they loved that! We put him charge of the boys. Courtnie couldn't resist crawling in her Daddy's lap for some extra love though.And here is Colton in his classroom working on his fine motor skills. Looks like fun huh? I'm certain his teachers enjoyed cleaning up after him. I would have given him a popsicle stick and had him shave his beard off, not sure how I would have started cleaning the rest. They snapped this picture and sent it to me while I was on the bowling field trip. It's always special to get a glimpse of your child's day when your away.

Friday, June 19, 2009
Swimming, Dissecting and Bowling
We had a ton of fun this week. On Tuesday we went swimming with some friends. This certain pool has a big diving board and Cameron and Courtnie love this. It isn't often they get the chance to dive and show off their tricks. This pool also has a small slide. The older two enjoy this as well and although Colton put much thought into trying the slide, he opted not to this time. They wont let me catch him as he comes out; he has to come up from the water and swim to me. I know he can do this but I'm secretly a tad scared for him. It's the mom in me!

On Thursday we went to ASI. I didn't take any pictures here because the kids were just too busy running from here to there. But I promise it was a fun-filled two hours.
Today, Friday, at mother's day out, Cameron dissected an earthworm. Do you see the pics of all the boys? Their facial expressions are priceless! Most of the kids hung in there through the end and although they were somewhat disgusted by all of it, they are looking forward to next week's dissection. Funny story - as I walked in to see how the class was going this is what I hear their teacher saying, "Now if we are going to do this we are going to do it correctly and with the correct names of the body parts. Look a little further down and there is his anus." I was the only person who snickered, the kids must have been too in shock to find this humorous. About the only thing they told me they identified was the earthworms poo. I know they learned more than that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So many entries to read! Love them all! Except, your bathroom rules... nothing smells worse than fresh linen covered in poo!
Post a Comment