When I left them the night before, Colton was in the middle. Apparently Courtnie accidentally hit one of his trucks (either an ambulance or firetruck) and the siren started going off and it scarred him. Somehow switching places with Cameron made it all better. I must admit though, when I went in to wake them up my heart skipped a few beats when I couldn't find Colton. But common sense stepped in before I lost control and screamed for help and I took a peak underneath the bed - there he was! Right when I woke him up he started to sit up so I quickly told him to lay down, he was under the bed and he needed to scootch out carefully. He had no clue where he was and why he was laying on carpet. He did manage to nab some blanket and take it with him so at least he wasn't chilly throughout the night. I love my kids!!!
1 comment:
adorable!
Post a Comment