And of course Cameron.... where has the time gone? Really. I vividly remember bringing him home from the hospital, praising the good Lord the first time he slept through the night, throwing balls by the time he was walking, and strolling along slowly as we headed off to Kindergarten and stopping so he could pick flowers for me and his teacher, and even on the first day of this school year. Why must the time go so fast and why did no one ask me if I was ready to have a child in Middle School?
He received two awards -Principal's Academic Achievement Award and Outstanding Academic Excellence Award. How great is that?!?! He makes us so proud.
5 comments:
WOW! I can't believe he's gonna be in middle school. Holy crap we're old!
so grown up .
:]
I like seeing a close up pic of Cameron. I hear his name a lot, but don't know his face like I do the other too. He is a handsome boy!
Okay, I feel your pain! Shafer just finished 5th grade as well but in Allen they don't go to middle school until 7th grade so we have another year. It doesn't seem like we should be old enough for this, does it?
oh my.....
Post a Comment