Sunday, May 31, 2009
Trimming the Bear Claws
Colton absolutely cannot stand to have his toe nails cut. Even at the mention of this he freaks out. If he knows it's coming he'll try and talk you out of it at any cost or runaway and try to distract you in hopes that we'll forget. He does okay with his finger nails but the toes are a very different story. He cries and cries, kicks his feet around and is pretty down for a decent time afterwards. The best theory I can come up with is that he just doesn't like his feet being touched. I also don't like my feet or toes being touched but my reaction is far different than his. Aunt Bee has seen this incident occur a few times and decided to get this on film for the simple fact that it IS really funny! In the video you can see Courtnie hasn't a care in the world for her brother's dramatics but Cameron eventually comes to his side to love on him. Jason and I are just the parents and find this ordeal irritating but still see the humor, as does his Aunt Bee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
so sad!
ha ha ha .
:]
Oh, no! Poor little guy! :)
You don't even wanna know what I tell Tuker in order to let him let me cut his nails!!!
aww poor baby!
You look cute though!
That was hilarious! I can relate, though. We have the same ordeal here. I love the tone in Courtnie's voice when she said, "No". That was good!
Post a Comment