Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Colton and Jillian

Over Spring Break my good friend Jaimie and I took our little ones to Build-a-Bear. Colton and Jillian have been BFFs since in utero. We had been wanting to get them together and it was perfect timing to make a day just for them when so many times their little lives are centered around their older siblings. They both got all dressed up and were very excited for their "date". Colton picked out a bear and named him Bronco and Jillian picked out a bunny and named her Patty. As we were leaving Jillian stole a few kisses from Colton, which he wiped off very quickly. Here is a cute pic of the two of them, the other pics are on our online web album.

2 comments:

Breanne said...

ah - I hope they get married. :]

Jess said...

Very cute couple! I'm glad they had a good time!