ETA - Colton has his basketball pants back on this afternoon. The kids are going to Nanie's tonight so Jason and I can have date night. She'll think he's cute no matter what he wears! Hope they dont have plans to go out anywhere tonight, lol. Dang it, how did that kid win again?!
Saturday, March 14, 2009
A Battle Worth Fighting
Colton lost, I won =) Cowboy boots must NOT be worn with big brothers "basketball pants" as Colton calls them. Clearly they look like pants when they are many sizes too big, not to mention the multiple color schemes going on and that fact that his shirt is on backwards. We did compromise and just replaced the "basketball pants" with blue jeans. No way was I going anywhere with him wearing that ensemble!
ETA - Colton has his basketball pants back on this afternoon. The kids are going to Nanie's tonight so Jason and I can have date night. She'll think he's cute no matter what he wears! Hope they dont have plans to go out anywhere tonight, lol. Dang it, how did that kid win again?!
ETA - Colton has his basketball pants back on this afternoon. The kids are going to Nanie's tonight so Jason and I can have date night. She'll think he's cute no matter what he wears! Hope they dont have plans to go out anywhere tonight, lol. Dang it, how did that kid win again?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, that is quite an outfit! I agree, it is a bit extreme for public. He is such a cute little guy, though. =)
You have to pick your battles sometimes. Colton will love that picture later!
I love the outfit... Go Colton.
Post a Comment