Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dear Santa....

Another of Courtnie's sweet, loving, and oh-so-true letters she wrote last night.

12-15-08 Courtnie

Dear Santa,

I want Hannah Montana Best of Both Worlds Concert for Christmas. I have been realy good. Me and my little brother play together alot. Me and my big brother fight but now we do not.

Sincerely,
Courtnie

Do you like my moms cookies? Yummy cookie!
Have a holy jolly Christmas!

Here is what I find humerous, she fails to mention that sometimes she and her younger brother do not get along, even when they play together. Her comment about her and Cameron...... true. I do find it sweet though =) I asked Cameron what he thought of that and he picked his eyebrows up and said "she's right". Colton was a bit concerned that you had to actually tell Santa how you had behaved in the last year. That was a fearful face!!

2 comments:

abby said...

Awwwww... I LOVE THAT! Tell Colton not to worry. Santa already knows, he doesn't have to tell him EVERYTHING.

REALLY good birthday picture! Happy Birthday Jason!

Thosetwogirls said...

Very cute. I asked my girls if they wanted to do a letter but Brianna wanted to know why she needed to since they had told Santa in person what they wanted LOL

And I am sure Colton was an absolute angel this past year!