Baseball Pics
Cameron's team split from last year and this year the new team name was the Seminoles. We had a great coaches and definitely needed a wonderful season!!! The boys had a great time and learned so much in the short season that it was. I tried to get a few shots throughout the season but there were always random people in the background, a fence in the way or just boys acting goofy and uncooperative, lol. A mom on the team, Angela, took the boys out on a cold Saturday morning and snapped some incredible pictures for us. Here is her photography website: http://www.artisticimagesbyangela.com/. Thanks Angela!! There is also a surprise for Cameron for Christmas; I will be sure to blog about that at a later date. All of the pics Angela took and that I took this season are posted on our online album.





1 comment:
He is so cute : ]
Post a Comment