Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy 8th Anniversary!

It was 8 years ago today that Jason and I were married. Can you believe that? My life with him has been so wonderfully blessed. We went to dinner tonight, alone, and had a great time. I just can't believe we have been married this long now! I cannot imagine my life without him and look forward to the rest of my life and growing old with him. He is my everything! I seriously would be lost in life without him by my side. Here is a picture of us before we went to dinner tonight, Cameron took it for us. Not bad photography skills for a 10 yr old.
Some fun facts about us: We have known eachother and been friends for almost 14 years now. We have no clue when we went from friends to dating. We have no idea when our first official "date" was. We danced to "When I Look Into Your Eyes" by Firehouse at our wedding. On our wedding night, after the reception, we hit up Jack in the Box, fully dressed in our wedding attire. Starved was an understatement. That's all I can think of right now =)

4 comments:

deecee said...

Happy Anniversary! I think you both are just amazing mother's, father's, husband's, wife's etc...Stay connected to each other through the Father and all your dreams will continue to be reality!

I love all you guys!

Dad

deecee said...

Happy Anniversary! I think you both are just amazing mother's, father's, husband's, wife's etc...Stay connected to each other through the Father and all your dreams will continue to be reality!

I love all you guys!

Dad

Thosetwogirls said...

CONGRATS!!! You guys look great together. Hope you had a blast and have even more fun with each passing year.

julie said...

Oops, happy anniversary again! What a great picture!