Saturday, May 16, 2015

Random phone pics


Never know where a nerf gun war has occurred in the house.  And they NEVER want to pick up the stray bullets.




My Oakley girl....





Again, a car lot may be found located in any part of the house and it may move without fair warning.  Today, we were lucky it wasn't on the floor!





The visible signs of a pre-nerf gun war.  Ambush tactics underway I'm sure.





Why? No one ever confessed to drawing on my produce.  At least it was appropriate!





This is Colton... IN HIS SCHOOL UNIFORM PANTS AND SHIRT!





Preston and Abbott with their Easter goodies from our family.





I was asking Colton what he would do if I took his "dawg" away.  His response without making eye contact with me, "That would not be good."





Not sure how many more Easter pictures I will have of him hunting eggs :(










Cameron BEGGED Jason to carry him to bed.  It was not successful, although super funny!





And Cameron fretting over dinner.  16 years old and he's still as picky as ever!

1 comment:

Lainey-Paney said...

Favorite: Jason carrying Cameron to bed.
hahahahaha