- I wiggle my toes to go to sleep
- I talk to myself and reply to myself... but I'm not crazy!
- I suffer from social anxiety
- I have absolutely no desire to leave my country.... ever!
- I have a serious fear of having my hair cut
- I am a very sorry loser
- I wear my flip flops year round
- I want my own garden and chickens one day
- I love to blog and I love to read
- I still use a paper calendar/planner and look through it everyday
- I'm habitually early everywhere I go
- I can't hear out of my right ear
- I'm terrified of needles
- I sleep with the covers around my head with a tiny tunnel for cold, fresh air
- I've had a total of 7 piercings and hardly ever wear a ring in any of them anymore
- I was once VERY materialistic
- I hate to color, one little mistake and you have to redo your whole paper. Far too stressful.
- I'm a BIG crybaby, I cry all the time. All.the.time.
- I don't eat any food that once loved in water. People dump dead bodies (like Osama) in the water and I have no desire to eat digested dead people.
- It ticks me off when people stab my butter. I'd rather throw it out and buy a whole new tub. Rude!
- I freak when I see milk sitting out on the counter for any length of time. Germs!
- Don't EVER touch my pillow.
- I don't like vegetables, but I eat them.
- It actually HURTS when my feet are touched. And afterwards, I have to rub the touch out until the pain goes away.
- I'm a germaphobe
- I love going to the dentist
- I like to sleep in and go to sleep early... and take a nap... everyday
- I am passionate about the fight against human trafficking
- I'm terrified of elevators
- I'm addicted to Medicated Blistex (Softlips is a very close second)
- I'm terrified of pain
- But gave birth naturally three times because I feared the epidural more
- My family nickname is "Nene"
- I love and appreciate all things chocolate
Monday, November 18, 2013
Random Facts About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment