- the two missing wheels to your toy-box (check that picture above)
- socks without a match
- trash
- kids meal toys
- random wheels that don't seem to belong on any car owned by the child
- food or candy
- food or candy wrappers
- dress-up clothes, because those go in a special place for better protection
- loose limbs to Barbies or action figures
- loose heads to Barbies or action figures
- books
- broken sunglasses
- old cell phones
- shoes
- crayons
- toothbrushes
- panties and underwear
- game pieces
- schoolwork or craft projects
- Mom and Dad's keys
- anything liquid, especially nail polish
- tangled jewelry
- wadded up duct tape (this could be an entirely different blog topic)
- DVDs
- electronics, including iPods
The toy-box is something to be cleaned when your child is not around. I read the above list to my children and they admitted to the above items. They even justified some these items for very important needs! I admit, the toy-box is one thing I will not miss when my last child outgrows his toys.

No comments:
Post a Comment