I found this Uh-Oh jar and wanted to do it for the kids. So from now on, every time I hear whining, complaining, tattling or the dreaded phrase "I'm bored", they will have the most wonderful opportunity of picking something out of the Uh-Oh jar to do. So much fun!!
Here are some things in there for them to do. If you think of any other ideas, please do share!
Clean your bathroom.
Play Wii
Watch a movie in your room.
Read a book.
Dust an area (Mom’s choice).
Draw a picture.
Make a collage from magazines.
Pick up Oakley’s poop J
Vacuum your room.
Sweep the kitchen.
Clean out the van.
Sweep the driveway and sidewalks.
Clean some glass (Mom’s choice).
Write a letter to someone special.
Clean off back porch.
Do Mom’s exercises.
Organize a closet (Mom’s choice).
Ride your bike outside.
Write a story.
Take Oakley for a walk.
Bathe Oakley!!
Call a grandparent and tell them how special they are.
No comments:
Post a Comment