Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Breanne Turns 21

My sister.... once a complete pain in my side, a pest always wanting in my room, my shadow when I was a teenager, is now 21 years old!  And my best friend :)

Happy Birthday Breanne!  I love you so much!!  You bring so much joy to my life.  Your love for my children is incredible and I know one day I can be the same "second Mom" to your children.  I pray for your prince and I pray for you to see God's will for your life.  You're an outstanding woman, someone to admire and honor.  We were very excited to plan your 21st birthday night out!!

We went to Ad Libs in Deep Elum.  None of us had ever been there so it was a neat experience, definitely somewhere I'd like to go again.  Of course the night can't end at 11:30, especially when you're turning 21!  So we went to a bar across the street.  Then we took her to Sherlock's.

Here's what I learned at Breanne's 21st Birthday Celebration:
I am not 21 anymore,
I'm very certain I lost some of my hearing that night,
Deep Elum just isn't the same anymore,
I still love to have fun and dance!

And of course we took pictures to capture the moments.....



1 comment:

Breanne said...

Yea! Thank you SO much for getting all this together! :)

I love YOU!