Thursday, April 7, 2011

April 7th - National No Housework Day!

This morning, I chased my dog with the vacuum cleaner.  It's the simple things in the daily life of being a housewife and mother that bring a smile to my face :)

Then I realized it was National No Housework Day!  How could I possibly forget?

So I turned the vacuum off and put the mop away.  Sure, there are days when I decide without some sort of national honor that I want the day off.  But nobody knows about those days.  People think I clean and cook all day... gotta keep up that June Cleaver image!  But today makes it official.  I don't HAVE to do anything because I'm off duty.

1 comment:

abby said...

Hey! This is good to know! I barely did any today anyway, but next year I will have this on my calendar! :)