Since this time away, we have been told we need parental supervision while away from our families and we've made it a game to find other random hilarious signs too.
Let me tell you about my piercing. The actual piercing didn't so much hurt as the process of this man's hand up my nostril. He kept blaming me for moving, although my sister, as my witness, told me I wasn't moving. Could it be that maybe the ring you pierced my nose with wasn't the best choice? Let me explain. The next two days I spent sneezing my nose ring out. Literally. So I went to a local tattoo parlor here and had them insert a new nose ring in that basically screws in. Can you imagine how this felt on an open wound? It was fun. One might say, "maybe that's a sign that you shouldn't have your nose pierced!" True. But I really wanted it done and no way was I going to get the nerve up to do it, get it done and take it right out.

And our road trip adventures....






No comments:
Post a Comment