Saturday, October 30, 2010

10 Year Wedding Anniversary

In our of 10 years (October 28), here are 10 reasons why I LOVE YOU!

‎1. I can be myself when I'm with you. You love me, for me.

‎2. You are my best friend.

‎3. Peas and carrots. How is it that so many times in one day we think the same, finish each other's sentences and can immediately start talking about the very same thing? Even in random words spoken aloud, we know what each other is talking about. It never ceases to amaze either of us!

‎4. Because of you, no matter what may come tomorrow, today my life is more complete. I can't imagine life without you.

‎5. Just a touch and my stomach turns to butterflies. Being in your arms makes me feel complete. The world stops when we are together.

‎6. I love that you work so hard to provide for us. You've allowed me to be at home with our children. This was my dream as a Mom and because of you, this was made possible. You have provided for us on your own hardwork.

‎7. I love your personality. You've gotten somewhat timid over the years but that spunk and zest always finds a way to seep out. You are the attraction in a crowd, your witty and can find happiness in most situations.

‎8. I love the way you can stare at me and look deep into my soul. Your gaze into my eyes reminds me of the passion we have between the two of us. It stays with me throughout the day.

‎9. I have had the time of my life with you! Looking forward to years ahead and growing old with you brings me such excitement. I know we have so many more memories to make and things to explore together.

‎10. I see forever when I look in your eyes
You're all I ever wanted, I always want you to be mine
Let's make a promise 'till the end of time
We'll always be together, and our love will never die

So here we are face to face and heart to heart
I want you to know we will never be apart
Now I believe that wishes can come true
'Cause I see my whole world
I see only you

I've looked for you all of my life
Now that I've found you, we will never say goodbye
I can't stop this feeling and there's nothing I can do
'Cause thats the end of the end, when I look at you

When I look into your eyes
I can see how much I love you
And it makes me realize
When I look into your eyes
We will always be together, and our love will never die
When I look into your eyes
I see all my dreams come true
When I look into your eyes

1 comment:

abby said...

Happy Anniversary! Can't believe it's been 10 years! That's a big one! Congrats! And glad you are back at your blog!