Cameron was looking in the closet for something to wear and Colton took that opportunity to roll himself up in his blanket and lie down in front of the door keep Cameron locked inside the dark closet with just a small space to plead for help. How hilarious is this? I couldn't fuss at them because COLTON FINALLY WON! He beat his brother at his own game. We've been telling Cameron for awhile now that as Colton gets older the challenge will start to even out. Colton most definitely has a few more years to gain on Cameron but on this fine morning, Cameron had been defeated. Love it!
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Little Brother Wins!
It was early in the morning and I had been hollering at the boys to get ready for MDO and they just were not getting ready. All I could hear was bickering from the two of them. I go back to their room to referee whatever event is happening between them and I see this....
Cameron was looking in the closet for something to wear and Colton took that opportunity to roll himself up in his blanket and lie down in front of the door keep Cameron locked inside the dark closet with just a small space to plead for help. How hilarious is this? I couldn't fuss at them because COLTON FINALLY WON! He beat his brother at his own game. We've been telling Cameron for awhile now that as Colton gets older the challenge will start to even out. Colton most definitely has a few more years to gain on Cameron but on this fine morning, Cameron had been defeated. Love it!
Cameron was looking in the closet for something to wear and Colton took that opportunity to roll himself up in his blanket and lie down in front of the door keep Cameron locked inside the dark closet with just a small space to plead for help. How hilarious is this? I couldn't fuss at them because COLTON FINALLY WON! He beat his brother at his own game. We've been telling Cameron for awhile now that as Colton gets older the challenge will start to even out. Colton most definitely has a few more years to gain on Cameron but on this fine morning, Cameron had been defeated. Love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment