

Now take a moment and study these next two pictures.... I was told by the League Reps that these boys are supposed to be 11-12 years old. I am not lying when I say this very kid was as tall as their coaches, as big as their coaches and had a goatee. No lie. And most of the team was around this size; they had maybe 3-4 boys the same size as our boys. So you can imagine the competition and how hard our team worked for that 4-5 loss. With all this said, Seminoles won 2nd place and advance to the next round. We play again July 8th. There are five total teams and the top two advance. Cheer for us!!
And because I want to remember Cam's stats for this tournament because they truly are incredible:
.714 batting average
.857 On Base %
5 hits, 7 BB's, 3 RBI's, 6 runs scored, 6 SB's, and 1K in 14 plate appearences.
"He also played great defensively and pitched well." -Coach Bill

And what do two sweet, mischievious children do at the ball fields for hours at a time? Why they dig in red dirt of course! Look at Colton's white feet compared to his legs. These two had so much fun and were such troopers this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment