I mean, really? How hilarious is this?!?! I ask him to take it off, he quickly refuses, I give up. Easy as that. I mean, it IS funny! And I didn't specify "no helmets". So before Jason gets there and before the kids tease him enough to take it off I snap this picture (his pose btw). Courtnie is just oblivious to his antics while Cameron and I find the humor in them (most times). Jason can sometimes find the humor but if it involves being in public, he's out. So Daddy arrives and tries to coax the helmet off. With little success in convincing Colton how goofy he looks, he smoothly walks over and takes it off. Luckily, Colton is preoccupied and isn't interested in this battle although I must say, I am curious to know if Colton or Daddy would have won.
Dear sweet Colton of mine... I LOVE YOU! Everyday is an adventure and you give me a reason every day to smile. Not just because I adore you and enjoy my time with you, but because you do and say the funniest things ever. Your spirit and desire to live life to it's fullest is just incredible. I absolutely love this about you! Don't ever let anyone hold you down from 'being you'.
No comments:
Post a Comment