Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Going Bonkers

Going Bonkers.... the perfect place to keep us from going bonkers at home! lol. This place is amazing and is like a small piece of heaven for children. We LOVED it! We were there for more than two hours and not one kiddo was ready to leave (we had to bribe them with McD's for lunch). I cannot even begin to describe it other than saying it's like a real life Chutes and Ladders game! There are so many levels and different ways to climb/slide down or crawl/climb up. There are trampoline type things inside, a zip-line, so much entertainment. I'd love to crawl in myself when it isn't Spring Break and filled with children. I'm afraid I might start to panic. But these kids did not and they LOVED it. This is definitely a must for this summer!


1 comment:

Jess said...

We'll have to try that! Maybe a meet up this summer?