Friday, March 19, 2010

Frontier Flight Museum

If you have never made your way to the Frontier Flight Museum at Dallas Lovefield, you need to! I can't believe I have lived here all my life and have NEVER been here. It was amazing! I must admit, we were all hesitant to get too excited after our adventures on Wednesday but when we got there and noticed how few people were there and much there was to see and do, we all let our joy overflow!

They have every kind of flight exhibits from the first planes to the modern day planes, hot air balloons, space shuttles, war aircraft, the kinds of seats in each item, the clothes the pilots wore, bullets and missiles. I wasn't sure how Courtnie would appreciate this museum, but even she likes it. They also have an interactive area for the kids to play, push buttons, climb and explore.

After we toured the Museum, we headed out and found a spot to watch the planes depart and arrive. The kids loved this! Even as an adult, I still find this amazing.

It's really hard for me to pick just a few pictures. You'll have to look at them on our photo album. Here are a few I just HAD to post. BTW, it's not my fault Cameron is in so few pictures. He has become so uncooperative with my picture taking!

Courtnie found a stage and just HAD to show us her moves!
We ended the night with dinner at Primos. Here is Colton bribing the girls with money to seat us faster. He's holding up our number and the money and flashing his most adorable smile. It worked too! He got her number!! How do you like them apples?

1 comment:

Jess said...

You have such an adorable family! I'm glad you guys had a good time. That's over by where Brett works and I have to confess that I wasn't even aware it existed. Thanks for the suggestion!