Monday, March 15, 2010
Finally.... Decorating!
We have lived in this house for 5 1/2 years and yes, I am just now deocrating. The idea of purchasing things to decorate really stresses me out. It isn't a t-shirt or something simple that if I don't like, I can just toss it aside. When you buy to deocrate it stays there... for a long time! I also never had any sort of vision of what or how I wanted everything to look, so I just did nothing about any of it. All of a sudden, a few ideas starting coming together and then it spiraled until my living room was completely decorated and most of the kitchen. It all started with curtains and panels. Oh how I LOVE them! They truly did add so much more to the rooms.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have that 1 corinthians frame and a sign that says "all because two people fell in love" (it just looks a little different) with pictures of our family all around it in our bedroom...also with green walls! Crazy:)
Love the family picture wall.
I love your house! And I also love what you've done with it!!
Post a Comment