Friday, February 12, 2010

Boudoir Pic

I have all my boudoir pictures in my Little Red Book finally! I can't help but look at them each time I see the book. The experience was amazing, the pictures are timeless and the book itself is a treasure. I absolutely love them! Jason hasn't seen the book yet as I am trying to plan an evening to present it to him. Somehow the one night I am wanting to plan just isn't panning out right now. Poor guy knows the book is here and is waiting so patiently. I don't know how he does it, patience is not my virtue! Here is the picture I chose to have for my own personal use; it's about the only picture that is appropriate for the public eye. Thanks again Robin for this wonderful experience, I cannot ever remember a time of truly loving myself as I should and these pictures definitely brought me to appreciate all of me.