Monday, January 18, 2010

Breakfast in Bed

I woke up this morning to three beautiful faces waiting for me to get out of bed. The kids were out of school today so we all had an extra day to sleep in and they were waiting for permission to make their own breakfast. Of course I said YES! The three of them together, without bickering, made cinnamon rolls, scrambled eggs, toast, fruit and glasses of milk. This is how they brought breakfast to me.
I was shocked - no shells in my eggs, my toast wasn't burnt, my oranges were peeled. Even if I happened to have chomped on something crunchy, I know it would have still been the best breakfast ever. What a great way to start the day together! I love those kiddos!

2 comments:

abby said...

You have raised somed good ones!

Lainey-Paney said...

You are soooooo lucky.