Thursday, January 14, 2010
Boudoir Beauty
A few weeks ago a friend of mine posted pics of her boudoir session and I mentioned to a friend how fun that would be. Within days we had decided to take the plunge and schedule pictures! That date came very quickly with nervousness and excitement all at once. When we got there the fun began immediately! Our photographer was awesome! I will say we did spend some time on the internet finding a trustworthy photographer, one that took classy pictures, had a good reputation, and was going to give the best experience. We found her! Thanks Robin! I obviously am not going to post all of the pictures but the few she put on her website are incredible. I still havent seen them all myself, I am patiently waiting, but am super anxious to get them in my hands. I have planned this big presentation to give them to Jason and that idea alone is killing me not to share with him. If you didnt know, I am a terrible secret keeper, especially with my husband. We are best friends and share everything with eachother. But that's another post to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE the sneak peek photos! The first one is absolutely gorgeous! You are so brave to do boudoir photos. Email me the photographer info!
I am SO glad you had such a good time and I can't wait to hear about Jason's reaction! You look gorgeous! Not that you're not beautiful already. =)
Post a Comment