I have gone MIA with my blogging. I'm not quite sure what happened to November 2009, but it was here for a very, very short length of time. I wish I had some interesting story to tell about my absence - we won a grand prize for a trip for two to some far away, secluded island that had no access to any form of technology. Or maybe we were so busy winning baseball tournaments and dance competitions and all of our time went to making our children's dreams come true.
But really, if the truth must be made known, none of that happened. We simply just did much of nothing, which sadly included blogging. We gave thanks for all of our blessings, we spent time with family, we ate until we vowed to exercise daily, and we stayed busy as ever.
Here's to December! The Christmas tree is up, the lights adorn the house, the stockings hang from the chimney and gifts are wrapped under the tree. I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!
2 comments:
It sounds like you had a good November! You are forgiven for your absence, as long as we see you around a little more this month! ;-)
Hey Brandi-just wanted to say thanks for the comment you left on my blog. It really does suck right now not being able to do anything-especially when everyone else is in the holiday spirit. But I just keep trying to tell myself it's temporary and in the end, I will, God-willing, have 2 new healthy baby boys to hold and love on!
Post a Comment