Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dallas Museum of Art

Our first trip to the Dallas Museum of Art wasn't all that great, memorable yes, but fun, no. Of course because of the horrible experience they gave us more free passes. Imagine, you dont like a place and their apologetic attempt is to give you more free passes, in case you want to torture yourself again. Well, we went again! No way was I going to let a free outing pass me by. So a couple of us got together and took the kids and just went and stayed in the kids area. I was shocked at how content the kids were in this one room, one room. There were other things to do and we spent two hours in that very same room and we all received groans from the kids when it was time to go. Thank you Anna, Jaimie and Stephanie for joining us! And thank you Jaimie for making it a date for Colton and Jillian. It's very special to see the two of them so close.

1 comment:

Jess said...

It looks fun. We've never been so if I ever muster up the courage to go I'll be calling you for suggestions. =)